The 3rd Volunteer Battalion Warwicks Rifle and Pistol Club is a firm
supporter of friendly competition.
Internal Ranked League
During the 2016-2017 committee year the Club Competition Secretary devised
four internal club competitions in addition to the Christmas fun competitions.
Participants are ranked against their peers adding a healthy but friendly
competitive edge within the Club.
The Club competition rules are as follows:
- All Club Members (both Probationary and Full) may participate in the
internal league for free.
- Three scored targets must be submitted to the Range Manager every three
months with a total of twelve targets submitted over the competition year.
- All targets will be scored by the Range Manager. His scoring is known to
be consistent and fair and his decision is final.
- Each official target must be clearly named and countersigned by the
Range Manager prior to being shot.
- A running total score and leader board will be displayed and updated at
three monthly intervals on the Club noticeboard and website.
- Weapons may be zeroed prior to shooting the competition targets.
- The lowest ten shots per target will be counted towards the score for
the card (where more than ten holes are identified).
- All competitions excluding the Wildcard must be shot with Club firearms
and Club ammunition.
10 Yard Standing Air Pistol
25 Yard Standing Rifle (0.22LR) Results
Benchrest Rifle (0.22LR) Results
Unlike the internal ranked league Christmas competitions are a bit of fun
held just prior to Christmas often with prizes (usually chocolate, wine etc) and
are used as a social get together for as many of the Club Members as possible.
Details of the Christmas competition(s) will be circulated closer to the